You have been admitted to the learning community at Meadville Lombard Theological School. There is a lot to know as you progress toward the Fall Convocation and your first classes and this page was created to help you begin.
Please review the following documents:
You will want to review following documents if you are enrolling in the Master of Divinity Degree Program:
Also, if you plan to use Federal Student Aid, please be sure to complete this Loan Request Form
Mark these Dates!
As a student of the Meadville Lombard TouchPointSM Master of Divinity degree program, you will want to make note of the following dates—some of which will require travel to Chicago:
- March 23 – April 10, 2015: Summer 2015 Registration opens (if you have received a tuition reduction award, it can be applied to summer classes); new students can enroll past the April 10th date.
- April 30, 2015 at Noon Central: Teaching Congregations, Community Sites and Credentialing Webinar (a recording will be available to those who can't make it)
- TBA: Orientation webinar (the webinar will be repeated at 8:00 p.m. CDT on the same date)
- August 24 – 26, 2015: Fall Convocation (Chicago) begins at 1:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, August 24. Mandatory for Community Studies students. You should plan to be in Chicago through 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 26, as your time will end with a Convocation Service, Community Dinner and Ingathering Ritual.
- January 7 – 8, 2016: January Learning Convocation (Chicago)
- January 8 – 30, 2016: January Intensive classes (Chicago)
- TBA: Spring Intensive classes (Chicago)
Feel free to contact the Student Services office if you have any questions about any of this information or about your status (see contact information in the sidebar).
Again, and on behalf of the Student Services Team, "Welcome."