You have been admitted to the learning community at Meadville Lombard Theological School. There is a lot to know as you progress toward the Fall Convocation and your first classes and this page was created to help you begin.
You should have received the following documents with your letter of acceptance:
You might have also received the following documents if you are enrolling in the Master of Divinity Degree Program:
Also, if you plan to use Federal Student Aid, please be sure to complete this Loan Request Form
Mark these Dates!
As a student of the Meadville Lombard TouchPointSM Master of Divinity degree program, you will want to make note of the following dates—some of which will require travel to Chicago:
- February 13, Noon to 1:30 CST: Admissions and Financial Aid Webinar
- March 24 – April 11, 2014: Summer 2014 Registration opens (if you have received a tuition reduction award, it can be applied to summer classes)
- April 9, 2014, Noon to 1:30 CDT: Teaching Congregations, Community Sites and Credentialing Webinar (the webinar will be repeated at 8:00 p.m. CDT on Thursday, April 10) Link to the webinar:
- April 23, 2014, Noon to 1:30 CDT: Orientation webinar (the webinar will be repeated at 8:00 p.m. CDT on the same date)
- August 25 – 27, 2014: Fall Convocation (Chicago) Orientation begins at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, August 25. Programming begins at 1:00. You should plan to be in Chicago through the evening of the 27th, as your time will end with a Convocation Service, Community Dinner and Ingathering Ritual, ending about 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
- January 8 – 9, 2015: January Learning Convocation (Chicago)
- January 10 – 30, 2015: January Intensive classes (Chicago)
- March 16 – 27, 2015: Spring Intensive classes (Chicago)
Feel free to contact the Student Services office if you have any questions about any of this information or about your status (see contact information in the sidebar).
Again, and on behalf of the Student Services Team, "Welcome."