Take a Class
At Meadville Lombard, we know that choosing the best theological school is a major decision. As part of the discernment process, prospective students are invited to take a class at MLTS to experience firsthand our graduate programs and distinctive Unitarian Universalist education.
Meadville Lombard welcomes prospective students to join us in Chicago in January, March, or July:
- Take either one weekend class or a week-long intensive course. The Student Services office can provide more information and recommendations on which of our master’s degree classes would be best for you. Open enrollment starts after our matriculated students register.
- Earn credit for the class and pay only the audit price (half the normal tuition).
- To start the process, complete the Student At Large Application and pay the application fee of $45. Should you decide to apply for admission to an MLTS graduate degree program after taking a class, this application fee will be applied.
Prospective students can also take advantage of other ways to explore and experience
Other Seminary Students
Meadville Lombard welcomes current students enrolled in Master of Divinity degree programs at non-Unitarian Universalist seminaries to join our learning community during intensive courses in Chicago in January, March, or July.
- Experience learning from leaders in the Unitarian Universalist faith tradition.
- Make connections with Meadville Lombard students who will be your fellows and peers throughout your ministerial career.
- To start the process, please complete and submit the Student At Large Application. The Director of Student Records will contact you with a student ID and instructions for how to register. Open enrollment starts after our matriculated students register.
Alumni/ae and Teaching Pastors
Meadville Lombard alumni/ae may take courses for credit or audit them at a greatly reduced fee. Learn more about how to register
. Current Teaching Pastors
are entitled to audit one class each year at Meadville Lombard. For more information, please contact the Director of Contextual Ministry.