At Meadville Lombard, we believe in not only equipping our students with the personal and internal skills required of a theological school but also in equipping them with tangible tools that will help them in their academic career.
- Meadville Mail: With your “.edu” email address from Meadville Lombard, you have access to student discounts like travel sites such as studentuniverse.com and Amtrak, shopping sites like Amazon Prime Student, presentation software like Prezi, and much more.
- Cloud Storage: Have your assignments and files with you everywhere you go with 1 TB of cloud storage through Microsoft OneDrive.
- Office 365: You have online access to the suite of Microsoft Office Programs, as well as the ability to install these programs on up to five of your personal computer or devices.
- Interlibrary Loan: If the library does not have the item you’re looking for, you can request any of nearly 38 million books and research materials from over 90 libraries through the I-Share program. To find an I-Share item, go to the Wiggin Library catalogue and use the I-Share integrated search. Library by mail: As a student, when you check out books and materials from the Wiggin Library at Meadville Lombard, you can get them sent directly to your home. The only cost to you is the return shipping. Learn more on the Wiggin Library page.
- Meadville Lombard Archives: As a student, you have access to the only exclusively Unitarian Universalist archive. The Meadville Lombard Archives feature both Digital Collections and Physical Collections, as well as six Special Collections featuring material related to communities of Unitarian Universalists that have been historically underrepresented within the broader movement and/or its historical narratives: People of Color, Latinx individuals, women, humanists, international Unitarian/Universalist/UU communities, and religious educators.
- Two Full-time Reference Specialists: There are two full-time reference specialists available to our students for your research needs: John Leeker, the Director of Library and Archives, and Sarah Levine, the Assistant Director of Library and Archives. Need help finding research material or have a question about the library? Just ask a librarian!
- Alum network: As a Meadville Student and in your career beyond, you will have access to our Alum Association. Meadville graduates serve in ministries all over the world. Our Alum Association works to connect our students and alums not just domestically, but internationally as well!